Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stock the Pantry Challenge at Doodle Pantry


I hope this finds you all having a wonderful weekend....the weather is gorgeous here with the heat to pick up today and tomorrow. I so enjoyed spending time with my family yesterday and seeing my cousin and his wife from Indiana that I hadn't seen in several years. They are very special to me and I loved catching up some with them.

My card is for Doodle Pantry's stock the pantry challenge which ends tomorrow, so if you have a DP image or want to pick up one of Laurie's freebies (she has several and some cuties) you still have time to enter. This is using a set that I chose a while back when I was picked for their top notch artist award called " Holy land Flowers 3". I love this set and want to get all of the others as well. I think this weekend will be when I do that as Laurie is having a 35% off sale on all digis, papers and templates. So be sure and check this out!

My card is very simple...just colored the almond flowers , after pulling some images online as I was sure what color they were suppose to be, with Stampin' Up markers. The dp is by Basic Gray "Capella" and the ribbon is some retired SU with a flower from my good friend Carol.

Thanks for stopping by, now off to marinate some steaks for later today!! Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

Heide said...

Patti,
Love the image and you beautiful bow, great coloring too.

craftieodmae said...

glad you had a great visit! Did you do the 'flea Market? I didn't, too many people for me, they have also moved it into the VFW lot, keep on and it'll be as big as the Labor Day one. Your card is awesome, so pretty!

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! You might want to edit the title of your post. I wonder how many church bulletins have seen this mistake over the years -- panty instead of pantry!!! You're not alone, my friend!

Colleen said...

Patti,
I'm really liking all these cards you are coming up with. They are so vintage looking. This is a very pretty image.

Patti J said...

Patti, this is gorgeous. Someone will be so lucky to receive this! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge! Have a great day...

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is lovely, what a great image and love how you colored it. Glad you are having great weather.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a pretty creation... that bow is really very cool!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I love this type of card, love the beige/creamy type colours with that gorgeous bow and the beautiful DP Holy Land Flower. Wow!

Thanks for joining the challenge at Doodle Pantry (DPSTP#2) this week.

Glittered Paws said...

Simply put - Beautiful!!

K. Joy said...

This is so pretty, Patti!! Love the colors. :) Thanks for playing with us at the Stock the Pantry challenge!

L.Wilson said...

Ooo, just gorgeous neutral colors and I love what you did with the ribbon. Thanks for joining Stock the Pantry #2!

Sandy Ang said...

those magnolias look beautiful. we are having a heatwave over here too, it's just too too hot

Sharon Basel said...

This is so elegant Patti. You have such great talent at creating in a classic style. This is very beautiful and I love that you combined the scripture within the image panel. It's so good to see you at Doodle Pantry. I hope you keep coming back for the challenges here too.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Karen Howard said...

I love this image and the soft colors you used! What an amazing card, you ROCK!!! Hugs, Karen