Thursday, May 5, 2011

Good Thursday Morning!!

Good morning everyone!!
I wanted to post and tell everyone about my new blog look. Sharon at Plumrose Lane helped me again with a beautiful new blog header. She created this theme a while back called "Whispers of Spring" and I love it and hope you do too, lol as you are the ones looking at it the most. Sharon is also the one that I purchased my Digital Collage sheets from that I have been using. She offers the backgrounds and tags as a freebie on her site and has lots of variety, so whatever your taste, I am sure she will have something you like. Please check out her beautiful work, and thank you Sharon for always making this so easy for me!

Also, I wanted to let you know that I have been asked to be a permanent member of the design team for Sugar Creek Hollow where I was guest designer for the month of April. I had so much fun and the ladies there are awesome. Tracy Vinson, the owner has made some changes to the blog and will have lots more info on Saturday. We will now be a challenge blog for vintage, shabby chic and primitive inspired creations and will not be limited to certain images, except maybe at times of special sponsorship. I know lots of you love this style of creating and hope you can join in the fun at SCH. We have two wonderful sponsors for this month of May and hope you will give them some support.

This has been an exciting few weeks for me and I just wanted to share in the good news with all of you my friends, and I am glad I can now share.

I have a couple of cards to post in a little while and hope you can stop back by to see them.
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love the look of your blog, fresh and spring like. Congrats on your new DT position with Sugar Creek Hollow, how fun, vintage. As you know I gave that a try today :), will have to make sure I check out the new challenge blog and keep giving that vintage look a try. You have it down perfectly and will be a huge asset to the team.

Plumrose Lane said...

Bravo Patti! Congratulations on your guest (and now permanent) position with Sugar Creek Hollow! Thanks so much for the sweet shout out too ~ you're an absolute delight to work with!
♥Sharon

Colleen said...

Patti,
I'm so happy too hear the great news! Love all the work you have doing!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Congrats to you! I I know how much you like working with them! You blog looks beautiful!

Heide said...

Your blog looks great!
So happy to be working with you at SCH. I always love seeing your cards.
Hugs, Heide

Theresa's Studio said...

Congrats and good luck on the new DT!

Theresa's Studio said...

PS: Love the new look...very nice!