Friday, May 13, 2011

Sketch at Card Ideas


This week I am playing in the sketch challenge at Card Ideas and I had hoped to have it posted before now, but you all know why I didn't...thanks Blogger. Here is the sketch:


I used Faith's set from Designed 2 Delight called "Beautiful Life" and took a single flower image and inserted it three times , turning each one a little differently and then adding a sentiment from the same set. My colors were done with Stampin' Up blue bayou and Tim Holtz distress inks. I took a little creative license with the embellishment at the bottom, hope it's ok. The lovely ephemera is from Pink Paislee and I used my new punch around the page (Martha Stewart) which I love! I even added glitter, which I seldom use. Prettier in real life.

Hope you are all well and wishing you a wonderful weekend. Rick and I are suppose to go shoot in a  tournament tomorrow....here's hoping the rain won't be too bad. We are having rain and storms as I post. I have a new post for SCH in the morning, hoping Blogger will not go down again! See you soon!

7 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful card, love the image and having it in an oval, it sort pops off the page. Love it. Have a great weekend.

Kerrie said...

Pretty card Patti, hope the rain stops!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are on a roll GF! So very pretty!

Renee Matarese said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and overall design!

Sandy Ang said...

This is beautiful. Love the beige and blue colour combo and the large window for the stamped flower. Just loving butterfly garden too.

Faith S. said...

This is SO beautiful!! Your coloring of the flowers is outstanding!

Anonymous said...

I love this card!! It is realy pretty! Donna