Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CDAC Sketch


I entered a card in the sketch challenge this week at CDAC and as a plus you get this adorable daisy image by Digidrawn as a freebie.

I printed two of the images in the same size so that I could cut out one and pop it over the original and then reduced one and trimmed it out to make it look as if petals were falling. That lovely dp is some more from McMahon Five called breezyblue daisy and breezyblue stripe. I did the coloring with my prismas and oms. Stop on by and pick up this lovely image and play along, the challenge is open throught tomorrow, I believe.

Take care and see you soon!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
That paper is wonderful! Love the daisies, great design.

Heide said...

What a pretty card, love the daisy peeking out on the bottom.

Kathy and Lucky said...

So pretty,love the colors and how you did the flowers, they just pop off the page. Love the DP and the button you used. Gorgeous.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very pretty... love the popped up flowers!

craftieodmae said...

Patti this is gorgeous!!!!, I love the image and the way you pulled everything together!!!!

CraftinGranny said...

Georgeous papers and a very elegant card Patti. Fantastic color combo! Your daiseys are awesome and the way you've them is so creative. Beautiful card my friend. "Hugs" Carol