Monday, May 30, 2011

Easel Time!!!

As many of you know that follow my blog....I love easel cards and that is what Suzi Mckenzie has challenged us to create this week for Paper Cupcakes at our challenge blog There's Magic in the Air.

I used Nina's image "Cart with Flowers" and a sentiment from her set "Thankful Quotes".



I hope you will come play with us this week, I would love to see what you create....remember you don't have to use a PCC image, but if you do your name will be entered for the prize, twice.

Now, please go to the blog and check out what the rest of the team has created this week. Have a wonderful Monday, Happy Memorial Day and thanks again to all those that have and do serve our country.

Card Details:
Paper: GinaK Designs Sweet Corn and Rocket Red
Image: PCC
Ink: SU markers
Other: SU flower punch and unk sun punch, Spellbinders Labels 18, SU so saffron ribbon

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

super cute!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful! Love the image with the red CS. I love easel cards as well, but don't seem to make them, hmmm.....now I will have to fix that. Have a great Monday.

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this color combo!
hope your having a great day! bet you turn on that AC today (-:

Betty Benton said...

Lovely! I'm liking your color combo too!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Love the yellow and red!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely awesome!

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Patti....this is so pretty!!!! Love the color combination.....Gorgeous!!!!