Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Sweet Stop and Gingerloft


Have all of you checked out the great sketches being created at The Sweet Stop ? I just recently found their blog and love to see what they come up with each week, always inspiring.


I am saving these in a folder on my computer and know that I will come back to them again in the future. Hope you have time to stop by and play this week.

For my card, I used some Stampin' Up certainly celery card stock and design series papers that I have had for  a while.  This adorable tire swing and sentiment, I just bought this week from a company that I found at CDAC called Gingerloft . I love this image as it reminds me of my childhood and swinging on a tire at my Grandpa's. I just knew when I saw it that it would look great with some Flowersoft. Hope you will check both of these sites out soon, if you don't already.

Hope your week has been going well, I am on my way to Walmart to get some supplies, but hope to be back soon with another card. Hope you can keep an eye out for me later in the day.

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Patti, I love this, makes me think of a summer afternoon and lemonade. Love the DSP color and the little brads. Great way to do the ribbon. Also, in answer to your question, I used a perforation tool from SU for the bookmark card. I will check back later to see what you post, can't wait.

craftieodmae said...

goreous card and sketch, they always have fantastic sketches!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww the found memories of our childhood! Gorgeous card!