Thursday, May 5, 2011

Post #3

Are you guys tired of hearing from me today? This is my 3rd post for the day and I need to get my card uploaded for the progressive challenge at Designed 2 Delight , remember that tomorrow is the first Friday of the month and that means that Faith will be having a freebie posted for you to jump in and play along with her progressive challenge each week. Each week that you create a card or project using that weeks image, you will receive the next weeks image free. So be sure and check in with her tomorrow and get started playing.
The image this week was Flutterby Fairy and my card is pretty easy to understand. I used my scor buddy to create a couple of score lines that I stamped my sentiment between. (Sentiment is from Stampin' Up's set "Vintage Labels") I colored this cutie with Prismas and Oms and used my stardust glitter pen on the wings.

Take care and hope your week has been super great!!

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Funny! I do that all the time .... When I do get the chance to create I usually do several and have to put them all up because I never know what is going to happen. Love this little fluttering fairy.

CraftinGranny said...

Never get tired of hearing from you or seeing your wonderful designs. This is just so cute Patti! "Hugs" Carol

Theresa's Studio said...

Another Post! Catching up with all you posted yesterday....never tire of seeing your work. Not on yesterday as my DH had cataract surgery and he needed a lot of TLC.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Boy are you a busy lady! This is super adorable!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Never tired of coming to your blog and seeing such gorgeous cards. This is so sweet and reminds me of spring. Cute!!!

Jennie said...

So very cute and love the die you used.

Regan said...

Wow, you have been busy! All the cards are lovely! I love the softness of the card for Papercraft Star, it's lovely. Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!