Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Kitten


I see that many of you my friends love cats....as do Rick and I. We have never had children and our three cats are our babies. Spoiled rotten and loved beyond belief. So when I received this image by Faith at Delightful Inspiration for playing in her progressive challenge last week I was thrilled and couldn't wait to try something with it. She also has a freebie of the big heart this week if you would like to get started in this. All you have to do is create a card using the image and on Friday she will email you next week's image and if you play each week....a new image every week, Free!

My card base is Stampin' Up baja breeze with dp from Memory Box's pack Jubilee. I love these papers....I picked them up a couple of weeks ago and they are all gorgeous. I used my Spellbinders Labels 3 & 4 to cut a background layer for the image and the image itself. My bow is some ribbon that I have had, but not sure where I picked it up. I colored the image with Prismas and OMS. I hope you will check out this fabulous site...you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for stopping by, I will see you all later this week.

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I have taht ribbon too and got it at the dollar tree, I love your card, and that bow is fantastic!!! You go girl!

CraftinGranny said...

This is so cute Patti and that image is beyond cute!!! That big bow is totally awesome. Going to check out the new site Patti. Thanks for the link. "Hugs" Carol

Payne Holler Cards said...

so adorable! lovin that ribbon bow. perfect with your image - will try to pop over to that new site...

Patti J said...

Patti, your card is adorable! Love the kitty, and girl, that bow is over the top gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Cards@Hand said...

Sweet

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super cute!Love that bow!

Shawna said...

Very pretty card. Love that big bow!

dstandard said...

Oh that ribbon is to die for! Such a soft look it gives your pretty card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Colleen said...

Patti,
That ribbon is amazing great bow you made with it. Beautiful coloring

Jennie said...

Adorable kitty card and love that ribbon...YUM!