Friday, February 4, 2011

Balancing Hearts


Happy Friday, everyone!!




With all the bad weather going on across the nation and the world, I hope that you that check out this post are staying safe, warm and happy in your own home.
We are back to winter temps but no snow thankfully.
Today I am posting a card for the sketch challenge at Card Patterns .



As you can see I flipped my two right hand layers as I wanted to use Faith's image from Designed 2 Delight called "Balancing Hearts" and the sentiment is from her set "Love a Latte". I also added the word friends from Stampin' Up's set "Just Believe".

I am also entering this in the challenge at Stamp Something for their February Digi Day challenge.

I hope you like this and I have the perfect person to send it to...she has just found out that she has had her cancer return to her second kidney, the first one has already been removed in a previous surgery. I want her to know how much I value her friendship.

Details:
Card stock- GinaK designs white 120lb, dp unk from my scraps, Bazzill
Ink- Prismas and OMS
Accents- GinaK rhinestones, Sizzix heart die, ribbon-Dollar Tree and Michaels

9 comments:

Betty Benton said...

It's a lovely card. Sending along my prayers for your friend, too!

craftieodmae said...

Love it!!! All the layers and colors! Fantastic card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Perfect card, so sweet your friend will love it. Prayers to your friend.

Lindsay said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!

~amy~ said...

oh-so-sweet! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful!
sent a prayer for your friend - dont know how you could face all that without Christ...

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is so cute, love the way bird is perched on the hearts. Great sketch. I know your friend will love it.

Nina said...

oh this card is just lovely and that image, too too cute!!

cardmaking bird said...

Great card, Patti and I love the image and sentiment. Hugs, Marie x