Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A JustRite Birthday

Good Tuesday morning,
On Sunday I was checking out what you my friends had posted and I came across a card for JustRite created by my buddy Colleen and after leaving her a comment on how beautiful it was, my phone rang and it was her calling to check in with me and give me more details on the challenge. With her encouragement I decided to create something as I had just recently purchased a few of their stamps.

This is what I created: Using Stampin'Up whisper white card stock and some retired dp by them along with pieces of Bazzill textured card stock I layered according to the sketch they are using this week

My stamp set is JustRite's Kaleidoscope set...I stamped the center using SU Rose Red and punched it with SU's 1 3/4 punch, mounting with dimensionals on the outside ring stamped with SU's Old Olive and cut with a Spellbinders Circle.
This is my first time using these stamps and am happy with the result. Be sure and stop by and join Colleen and I in this challenge. I am getting in near the end as it closes at 8 AM on Thursday the 17th. I have another card to post later today, so hope to see you then.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the colors on this and great design!!

Sheri said...

Oh I LOVE all the patterns you used! Pretty card!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. I love your color choice.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is soooo pretty! Beautiful work my friend!

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! The layout is absolutely wonderful -- love your take on the sketch!

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty, Patti! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!