Friday, February 18, 2011

Card Ideas--Traditional Valentine Colors


I am a little slow getting my entry posted for this week's challenge at Card Ideas where they are using reds, pinks,whites or blacks and bling. I have had the image printed and colored for a couple of days and after giving it a break to let my stickles dry, I finally got the parts put together and then I didn't get my picture made until today.....but finally here it is for you to see. I used Faith's set "Love a Latte" which I love here in the winter months. I hope you like it and will go to Card Ideas to check out all the pretty entries...this is the challenge blog for one of my favorite designers, Faith Skrdla and I know you see lots of her images that I use, but check out the store and you may find something you just have to have. Hope you are all getting ready for a wonderful weekend. We are going to take it easy and quiet, I hope. See you all soon, I have a couple more things I am going to try and post after dinner.

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Cute card -- glad it finally came together for you! Enjoy your weekend -- my sister & brother-in-law from Mississippi will be visiting with us this weekend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Lovely card GF! Lovin the color combo!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the added shimmer! Thanks for joining us on the CD2D Card Ideas Blog!

Kendra

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this as a valentine card! Thank you for playing at Designed2Delight!

Renee Matarese said...

This is adorable! I love the coloring on the mug.