Saturday, February 19, 2011

Buttercup Flower

Good Morning my friends,

I hope this finds you all well, it is such a pretty morning here and I can't wait to get on with the day and to post this beautiful image "Buttercup Flower" that is by Laurie Wilson at Doodle Pantry  for their challenge to use a DP image. I acquired this a while back but this is the first time I am getting to use it. I love soft yellows .... and remember picking buttercups when I was a child.  This sentiment is also included in the set....stop by and take a look, just for playing you will receive a free digital set from Doodle Pantry and this week it is "Kitty Bouquet" , such an adorable cat  stamp. Thanks for stopping in and I will see you soon.

Card Details:
Card stock- Stampin' Up, dp by K&Co
Ink- SU markers
Image- Buttercup Flower
Extras- Spellbinders Labels 4 and Circle Nestibilities, K&Co butterfly, Dollar Tree ribbon

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love the card, fantastic colors and I love the image!!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Very pretty, I love the way you used the image and the butterfly. Prefect placement.

CraftinGranny said...

This is beautiful and so soothing Patti. Wonderful creation as are the others below that I missed getting to comment on this week. Hope all is well. "Hugs" Carol

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty... love the soft color pallet! Hopes of spring and these beauties bloomin!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Soft and sweet, Patti! Thanks for all the love you have been leaving over at my blog. I appreciate every word.

Anonymous said...

I love this card and that is so true!! As you have shown me many times over the years! Donna