Monday, February 7, 2011

Recipe Time

Our sweet Carol decided to have us create with a recipe this week at Paper Cupcakes . And she asked us to use the following recipe on our card:

- 3 Flowers (minimum)
- lace or ribbon
- pearls or gems
- 1 die cut

This is what I was able to come up with....I used the image "Cart with Flowers" by PCC and dp from Basic Grey. My card base is Fresh Asparagus from GinaK designs, along with her pearls and rhinestones. Hope you feel like cooking this week and will come along and play. Be sure and check out the rest of our team's pretty creations and have a wonderful week ahead.
Happy Day to you all!

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous... love the lace!Beautiful my friend!

craftieodmae said...

Patti this is beyond gorgeous! Love the lace, the image and the way you colored it and those roses!!!!

Jennie said...

Patti, this is just lovely and love the way you did the lace and those flowers. Great design!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love what you cooked up with this recipe. Love the lace ...yummy, yummy!

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card. I love the shape of your die cut and the way you've layered the lace at the bottom is fab! Hugs, Marie x

Kathy and Lucky said...

Gorgeous!!!! That image and the lace is so pretty, great job.

Pat said...

Beautiful card Patti, love the gorgeous lace and super colouring of the image.

Pat xx

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card Patti with all that lovely lace. I love the colors and especially the DP die cut. Just gorgeous my friend.

Thanks for becoming my 100th follower. If you'll email me your addy I'll put a little something in the mail to you. I have you listed in my sidebar but just realized I hadn't signed up to become a follower....DUH! Same with the other teamies and I so apologize.
"Hugs" Carol

Betty Benton said...

You have designed a gorgeous card here, Pattie! Love the lace and pearls!!

JustYolie said...

I love the layers of lace! Very pretty!