Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Honors and Thanks Yous


I am so blessed and unfortunately I am not very good at counting my blessings everyday. I have a wonderful husband who is my partner in so many ways besides marriage, friends that love and care for me, a home for shelter and food on my table. And that brings me to the reason for this post...my friend Kathy Braun at Lucky Stamper recently gave me this award and I am afraid that I have been slow to post this and I apologize to her. I try to visit her blog each day and today I see that she has some news and a new challenge spot for all of us to try. So be sure and stop by this talented ladies' site if you don't already follow and see what lovelies she has for us.
I need to tell you 8 things about me to follow this awards rules:
1. I am 50 years old
2. I have 3 cats that are the children Rick and I never had. Spoiled beyond belief.
3. I have a passion for anything paper crafting
4. My second passion is competitively shooting shotguns (as well as for fun with friends)
5. Love to travel, I prefer short 2 to 3 day jaunts over a long vacation
6. I love to decorate and change my house decorations for the seasons.
7. I love to read.
8. My favorite books are a series called "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon

Now you are suppose to pass this on to other bloggers and since I am not sure which of you already have had this award, I will ask any of my friends that have not had this already to please pick it up with my blessings.

I know this post is getting a little long in the tooth but I have two more blessings to share with you that came along this week.
I placed in the top 3 with my Fabulous Folds at D2D card at Card Ideas and I made Card of the Week with my Splash of Color at SCH card at Sugar Creek Hollow . I was so honored by their design teams and I couldn't stand not to tell all of you, my friends. I have a couple of commissioned cards to share with you later...but for now I will say Happy Day to you!

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

No apologies needed, I am a bit slow at posting awards myself, thank you so much for those kind words, you are really so sweet. Have a great evening, we are bundling up here, all roads are covered in ice.

Colleen said...

Patti,
Congrats on all your blessings. I think all of us don't mention them enough sometimes. Great wins at you challenge sites also.