Friday, February 18, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ KISS

I have made a couple of cards for the challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ hosted by the wonderful Patti J. . We are to KISS (keep it simple sisters) which is hard for me as I love layers and paper.

I used a fairly new set named "Just Believe" by Stampin' Up and inked the images with SU Old Olive...I used a Martha Stewart border punch to decorate the side and then put a piece of Basic Grey "Green at Heart" paper on the inside.
My second card uses two sets by SU...Priceless and Simply Said. On SU whisper white card stock I stamped with Riding Hood Red, Real Red and Black inks by SU. I saw a commercial the other day that gave me the inspiration for this one.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to visit with you very soon.

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both cards are awesome! My fave is the old olive card... love how you stamped tone on tone!

craftieodmae said...

Both cards are gorgeous, my favorite is the first one, super gorgeous!!!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Great cards, love the tone on tone!

Kathy and Lucky said...

These are wonderful cards, love them both, especially the first one with the tone on tone, haven't tried that. It sure does not show you struggle with them. Gorgeous!!! Have a great weekend.

Patti J said...

Patti P., I always look forward to seeing what you have created! Your cards are beautiful!!! Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ!