Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Appliqued Tree

Well, we have made it to mid week and I hope all of you out there are well and happy....I am doing much better today after a couple of days with a sick headache. I almost forgot to get my card ready for the progressive challenge at Delightful Inspiration . I hope you are enjoying seeing these as much as I am enjoying creating with Faith's images. The freebie I received for playing along last week was this adorable "Appliqued Tree". I used some adhesive paper by K&Co designed by Brenda Walton to create a rolling hill with flowers and sky on which I mounted the image....I handcut around the tree and then mounted the top with pop dots. My quote is another image by Faith at Designed 2 Delight which I added at the bottom of my tree. Please check out this fun site and play along this week.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Patty!

Kerrie said...

Very pretty! love the appliqued tree, oh that birdy is so sweet!

craftieodmae said...

Glad you are feeling better, your card is awesome!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Sorry you haven't felt well, but glad you are better. Love your card and that tree is awesome. I love seeing the cards each week. Can't wait to see what you make with her image next week....

The Other Patti Sue said...

So sorry you weren't feeling well! This totally rocks, Love that tree!

CraftinGranny said...

Pretty creative card for having been under the weather. Glad you are feeling better! I'll have to check out the new site. Thanks for the link. "Hugs" Carol

Colleen said...

Patti,
So glad to hear you are feeling better. Love this card, the tree and the way you made the hills just wonderful.

Payne Holler Cards said...

glad to hear you're feeling better - just finished checking out all I missed while on vacation - beautiful work GF!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

What a wonderful card Patti. It is beautifully done! Hope you are better too! Thanks for playing with us at D2D.
Hugs, Kathie