Saturday, November 30, 2013

One more for Doodle Pantry....


Happy Saturday!

I wanted to share a couple more cards that I made using one of my favorite sets from Laurie at 
Doodle Pantry. This is a color digi from the set Christ's Gift



For this one, I used one of  the outline images which is also included, coloring it myself.

What beautiful cards these images would also make for those Easter cards!


Be sure to stop by at Doodle Pantry where there are loads of specials going on including a 40% off sale of everything except bundles and fundraiser bundles.  
Tomorrow on December 1st is the official release date but Laurie put December's new sets in the store early and these are also available for the discounted prices.
I will be posting another card with a new set tomorrow or you can take a look at my previous post to see what else I have created for December. In case you haven't figured it out as of yet, I am going to be Guest Designing again this month for Doodle Pantry.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!





1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful elegant set of cards.
Yvonne