Sunday, November 10, 2013

Anything Goes-Mo's Digital Pencil


I am such a cat lover...having several of my own that of course I couldn't help falling in love with this adorable image "Santa Cat" from Mo's Digital Pencil

I used the sketch from Deconstructed Sketch and will enter my card there as well as in the challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge where this week's theme is anything goes. 


Don't you just love the new Darcie paw print embossing folder that I picked up while shopping on Friday? I can see myself using this a lot in the future. 

What a fun sketch to work with.
Here is a closeup:


She was colored with Spectrum Noir markers with a bit of dazzling diamonds added to the cap.

Thanks for stopping by to visit, love hearing from you.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Just so sweet Patti! Your lovely colouring is perfect too.

Meggymay said...

A real cute card, the colours are lovely.
Yvonne

Words and Pictures said...

What a cute image, beautifully coloured, and I love the touch of sparkle on the fur!
Alison x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful coloring of this sweet image. You aced the sketch! What a great holiday card,

craftieodmae said...

So darn adorable!!!!!!! Love it!!

Kim Bell said...

Awe what an adorable card and image! Love the glitter on his hat. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim

Nela said...

Totally adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
xx Nela

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable and I love the image and your wonderful colouring!
hugs
glenda