Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Challenge at Doodle Pantry


Wow, what a wonderful weekend it has been. I hope you have enjoyed yours as much as we have.
One of my favorite Seasons and Holidays, love the colors, food and family time that goes along with Thanksgiving!

With the start of the newest challenge at the Doodle Pantry Challenge and Release Blog there is even more fun ahead! It starts at Noon today and runs until the 24th.

Goose Me (prev. sold by CDS) - Featured product for DPDC41

When you enter the challenge you will be sent this new set Goose Me by email for FREE!

Laurie has put up the newest releases early at Doodle Pantry so that you can take advantage of them also in the weekend sale now going on where you can save 40% on all purchases excluding bundled sets. Plus, as always with every $12 dollars spent you can choose one free product valued up to $3.00. Be sure to check out the Specials and Rewards pages at Doodle Pantry

The card that I made today features the new SVG cut file released this month Card Cut Mustache along with the new sentiment set Encouraging Words


So guys, enjoy the rest of your weekend, I hope you have time to check out the new things now going on at Doodle Pantry and if you would like to see what else I have for December's release, see my first post Here

Happy Day......


3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I ate to much but...........it was good LOL

Colleen said...

Patti,
When your in your all in. LOL I missed about 5 post again. I love that set you made with the drinks I have a pattern for the mag. holder also cute idea for the card set.
I love that you are getting so mush use from your silhouette. Keep them coming GF.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your ideas are amazing. I don't have to think too much for myself these days since I can just pop over to your blog for awesome inspiration and so many things to CASE. LOVE it!