Thursday, November 7, 2013

Oh Yes, it's Another Christmas Card.....


What is up with all the Christmas cards???? Seems like that is all that is on my mind at the moment but that is o.k. as I really what to complete mine and send them out on time this year. I am also on a quest to give them some pops and dimension but at the same time keep them simple to mail.

What a great find in this week's sketch at The Sweetest Thing and their Sunday Sketch Challenge #196. I know I want to save this one and use it again.


I am also entering this into the "Anything Goes" challenge at "Through The Craft Room Door"

After stamping my image which is from Stampin' Up's "Beautiful Season" on watercolor paper I used Prismacolor Pencils to color it and added some of Silhouette's glitter to my berries. 
Love their glitter!!

I embossed the panel with Cuttlebug's music folder.


For the inside I used a sentiment from the same set.


Be on the lookout for more cards with this sketch and I hope you will give it a try as well.

Thanks for the visit, I love hearing from you and I am so happy to be back in my stamp room.
Don't know where my mojo has been but so happy it is back.

Happy Day!

Card Details:

Paper: MME  Santa Claus, Stampin' Up card stock
Stamps: Stampin' Up "Beautiful Season"
Other: Ink Versafine Onyx Black, Prismacolor pencils, glitter - Silhouette, satin ribbon Dollar Tree




7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another absolutley gorgeous creation!!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Patti! Really love the image!

Meggymay said...

Another fantastic card, love the design and the lovely sentiment inside.
Yvonne

Pat said...

This is beautiful Patti, love the image and the card design.

Pat xx

Anne Fenton said...

Beautiful card, thank you for jooning TTCRD this week.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card. This is one of my most favorite SU! images.

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Patti! Love the image and also how you completed your card with the verse inside :)