Monday, November 11, 2013

Lots of News at Doodle Pantry


Hello all, I am jumping in today to tell you about some wonderful things going on at 
Doodle Pantry . Many of you are fans and participate at OWH (Operation Write Home) and as a fundraiser for them Laurie has designed two sets that are perfect for creating cards to send to them or are equally at home for your cards. I know that I can't wait to start using these great images.

From now until the end of November about 70% of the sale of this bundled set will be donated by 
Doodle Pantry to OWH and what a perfect day Veteran's Day is to celebrate and help all of our wonderful military that do so much to keep us free.
Here are the sets-only $5.00 for both:


Also don't forget to check out the new release and join in the challenge at the Doodle Pantry Challenge Blog where you can use any image to enter but if you use a DP image you will get this month's featured set free. (lots of freebies at the store if you don't own any yet) .

I couldn't resist sharing a couple of cards today with you using Cozy Gazebo which also comes in color, I used the outline image which I layered with my new favorite set (since I am finding so many ways to use it) Seasonal Swags and to think I haven't even used the summer flowers yet!
 I also added the lamps on each side from Vintage Lamppost

My coloring is with Copics and Spectrum Noir with Autumn Flowersoft added .


I also colored one and added the holly swag for Christmas.
You know I can't go a post without another Christmas card, lol,
this one is CAS but love the way it came out.


Now, I won't keep you any longer so that you can go check out all of the happenings.
Have a great week!



6 comments:

Patti J said...

Thanks for sharing, Patti! Adorable!!! What a nice greeting this would be :) Hugs...

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic image and gorgeous card!

Colleen said...

Patti,
My goodness are posting everyday now? Lots of eye candy from the last time I checked love that little chickadee and the gazebo is beautiful.

L.Wilson said...

These are so beautiful!!! Love how you combined the lampost and swags on the gazebo!

Glenda Atkins said...

Two wonderful cards Patti and a lovely post for the OWH Fundraiser!
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

Two wonderful cards Patti and a lovely post for the OWH Fundraiser!
hugs
Glenda