Saturday, November 16, 2013

In the Meadow.....


Christmas is coming and I am trying really hard to have my cards ready to mail the first of December! Is that what all of you like to do?

I having been posting this month about the month long celebration going on at Beccy's Place where she is sharing a card each day with different challenge themes plus tips and tutorials.
You have to go check it out.
I created this card in response to her button card which you can find Here . I love her card so much and while thinking of it, came up with my idea. 

I printed Beccy's "Pine Grove" on a 5 x 7 textured card stock, later trimming it to work with my teal mat. I love the snowman in the shades of teal. My top hat and arms are parts of a Sizzix snowman die.
My sentiment and snowflakes on the inside are from Papertrey Ink.


I am loving the inspiration as I continue to grow my stack of cards. Hope you will
stop by for a visit with Beccy and I know you will be hooked.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned.
Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! Loving that little button snowman!

Meggymay said...

A fantastic fun card, love how you made the cute Snowman. I aim for early posting of my cards, but never make it. The cards will be made but writing them is a chore for me.
Yvonne x

Beccy said...

Thanks for the wonderful write up Patti, I'm really flattered! I've been enjoying myself this month too... everyone has such fabulous ideas. Speaking of which, I LOVE your snowman card! I remember you commenting that you were thinking of making a little snowie out of buttons and I'm really glad you did. He's adorable! I love the colour you chose too. Perfect!
Cheers,
Beccy

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, your button snowman is an absolute delight!
Alison x

Glenda Atkins said...

What a darling snowman, I must do one with buttons, what an inspiring card! Love the trees too!
hugs
Glenda