Friday, November 29, 2013

Doodle Pantry Sale and Early Release


Doodle Pantry is having an early release for December so that you can take advantage of all the new images in the fabulous Black Friday weekend sale going on where you can save 40% on everything except bundled and fundraiser sets, be sure to check out the bundled set for Operation Write Home if you have not already purchased it, the reduced price goes away tomorrow!
From November 28 until December 3, use the code TDAYSALE to save 40%. Also check out Critter Friends, the set free with purchase and don't miss Goose Me which is free for playing along in next month's challenge which goes live December 1st at Noon.

I have used the new set Tropical Drinks   creating a card set for a dear friend. A set of four decorative frame cut files from Silhouette gives me the base and backgrounds for my images. I was able to pull the decorative papers in from the set onto the folders to use on my cards and as a liner for the envelopes.

The magazine holder I made to hold my card set also features the papers. One of the fabulous things about the beautiful sets that Laurie creates is that they usually include outline as well as color images plus digital papers to match and sentiments. What a lot of goodies for a great price and don't forget if you purchase this weekend, an extra 40% off!









I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving with lots of time with family and loved ones and loads of good food. Rick and I hosted our families, what a fun day we had.
Enjoy your shopping weekend, I know I am off to surf more online and see what goodies I can find.

Hugs........





3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What great makes - so bright and breezy... they're such fun!
Alison x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are my kind of cards to represent how I feel about life and summer. These are absolutely wonderful!!!

Gluten Free Recipes said...

Lovely blog thanks for taking the time to share this.