Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thank You!!!


Welcome to another Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow and the last one for 2011 as our designers are going to take a well-earned break until the New Year. Our challenge to you this week is to make vintage, shabby chic or primitive THANK YOU cards.



You have until Friday, December 23rd to submit up to 3 Thank You entries, which will not only put you in the running for our weekly prizes but for our Christmas Blog Candy.



This week one random winner will receive a digi of our choice and a winner's badge to display. In addition, the Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week and the creator will receive a badge and will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot. The winner of the blog candy will be selected on Christmas Eve.

For my card this week, I am dedicating it to all of you that come by and give me such wonderful support and your friendship throughout the year, you all mean so much to me. I used some stamps from Inkadinkado that I heat embossed with black embossing powder, a little distressing and a few gems....very straight forward this week.




We want to thank all of you for supporting us this year and to send our best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a  Happy New Year - enjoy the time with your family and friends. Be sure to come back to see us on January 7th for the first challenge of 2012 as we have some great ones lined up for you.



Our designers have made some very pretty Thank You cards for your inspiration at Sugar Creek Hollow. To get the details, just click on their name. This will be our last challenge week with Heide and Marsha, I hope you will give them some extra special thanks and love this week. I know that I will truly miss them in 2012 at SCH and want them to know that and that I wish only the best for them always. Have a wonderful weekend.

13 comments:

marsha said...

Patti,
This is just stunning with the red and black and the beautiful stamped image! The inside looks perfect and love all the layering. Thanks for the sweet "goodbye", will miss you but will be keeping an eye on you. Good luck next year in all your endeavors and a Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Marsha

Heide said...

Patti,
What a sweet card, love the red dot paper. IT has been such a pleasure working with you on SCH. I am still a follower and will continue to watch your work. Maybe we will work together again on another blog.
Take care and Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Heide

Cec said...

This is so pretty. I love the papers and your signature bow sets everything off so nicely.
Hugs!
Cec

Renee Matarese said...

Ooo...I love the frame around the TY! The flowers are pretty too, especially with the extra shine the embossing gives. Very pretty. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Pat said...

Beautiful, elegant Thank You card Patti, have a great weekend.

Pat xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic work, Patti!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another gorgeous work of art my friend!

Betty Benton said...

How pretty! I like the little gem in the "o" of the Thank You.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and elegant all in one!!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Great design and love all that yummy dp.

craftieodmae said...

you have created yet another gorgeous piece of art!!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty and i just love how you stamped on the DSP and then used it on the inside.

CraftinGranny said...

Oh how I've missed getting around to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations. Plan to be back blogging and playing in challenges again in January. Have to find some "me" time to keep my sanity. Hubby's cancer is in remission but the dementia is progressing. Think I finally have a schedule worked out so I have time to play again.

Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. "Hugs"