Sunday, December 4, 2011

More CAS cards from Doodle Pantry

Happy Sunday to you all, I am still needing a few more quick, but beautiful cards so I created two more styles using my images from Doodle Pantry where we are on vacation from the challenge and new releases for this month, but the store is open for business with a 30% off sale on all of the digital products from now through Dec 24th, what a great time to go shopping.


All of my images and sentiments are from various Doodle Pantry sets and pre colored....even faster than my other cards that I showed you last week. These two use digital paper from the Minty paper pack with the sentiment from Christmas Wreath which was released last month. I simply re sized both until I got the look that I wanted...again printing these out in the landscape mode with two columns, to make it a quick and easy fit on my card stock. then simply cut into two cards, score and fold!



These next two have a few more elements, but all from the set Candy Cane Ants released in October. I used the digital paper, sentiment and pre colored image from this set....laying it out and resizing until I was happy with the design.




I used a textured white card stock from Rubber Cottage to print these on and love the added texture to my cards. So, if like me you need a few extra cards for this year, why not give this a try.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

15 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

What sweet cards girl! Wow, your printer must be tired. =) Love those ants they just make me smile! Great creativity!
hugs, Sarah

Patti J said...

Great job, Patti! Wowzers, I so need to learn how to do that digital layering! Fabulous cards, my friend!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Those ants are just the cutest. and the large dot bg is so eye catching.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way cool! I'm with Patti J I need to learn to do digital layering too. Maybe all us Patti's can get together and you can be the teacher Patti!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful way to make quick cards, thanks for the tip, much needed at this time of the year!

Glenda Atkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia Ehrmann said...

great quick cards! I love both of the different styles and the dotted background on your first looks great! I love the way you have placed the sentiment off center...very effective!
Hugs,
Georgia

Kathy and Lucky said...

Cute stuff, what wonderful CAS cards and wonderful so you can mass produce and send out. Love the little ants, how cute are they. Great cards!!!

craftieodmae said...

these are awesome!!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! These are fabulous! I especially love the ant one. I wish I had your computer skills!

Pat said...

What great cards Patti, love the ants on the sugar cane.

Pat xx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

You've done a fabulous job with these Patti, the ants on the candy canes are my favs (: love those ants!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh how I love these CAS cards Patti and all the posts I missed out on are truly inspiring. Dr. appt. went ok with no new meds or anything and don't go back till March unless more dizzy spells or mood changes. Short term memory is almost gone. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet and caring comments.. Hope your holidays are going well. I'm not getting ANYTHING done......lol Hope to be back to creating soon. I so miss everyone. "Hugs"

Karen Howard said...

Your CAS cards are awesome! Hugs, Karen

Dawn Frost said...

Patti great CAS cards, love those ants!