Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Digi Doodle/Nature


Back for the second post in one day, yahoo....and by the way, I did wrap some packages in between.
I had printed this image and sentiment out and wanted to get this card made as it is for a dear friend that is having a birthday in few days. He is very special to Rick and I and I thought that this CAS design would suit him just fine. My images are from one of my very favorite new finds from a while back and I know if you read my blog that you have seen me using some of the beautiful images from Digi Doodle and this is one that I just purchased recently. The challenge at their blog at the moment is Nature. They are also having a sale with everything at 25% off through December, yeah another sale!! They have specials each month, so be sure and put them on your favorites.

For this card, I did two score lines down the side to add a little accent and then just used a scrap of dp by Bo Bunny's Timepiece which I distressed. The image is "Log Cabin" with a sentiment from their set "Fun with Birthdays" (a freebie) and colored with Tim Holtz distress inks. For the inside I used a watch and sentiment by Stampin' Up.



Hope you will visit this great site....and thanks again for taking the time to visit me.

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Man card perfection my friend!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and wonderful coloring. Love that you finished the inside of the card too. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Digi Doodle Shop.

ahlers5 said...

Absolutely lovely card! Thanks for joining us at DDSC this week.
Diane

Stampalicious said...

this is very pretty, love the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week, hugs, martina

Colleen said...

Patti,
This image too me back a bit to a time when we use to visit a place called Graw Mill in Illinois(where we use to live). The kids and I would go there, because it was free and we could spend the whole day discovering nature and playing in the park. It was the site of a real working mill and they crushed corn and gave out corn bread recipes