Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Digi Stamp Boutique and SSW!



Welcome to another Wednesday and our challenge this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday where we are sponsored this week by Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique . You will find the most adorable images at her store...such as this sweet "Winter Chloe" and if you are the prize winner for this week, you will get 6 of her wonderful digital stamps.



I created my card using Gina K's chocolate brown card stock and Stampin' Up baja breeze along with design paper from Memory Box's "yuletide". My coloring uses copics and SU markers and polar white Flower Soft. I haven't put a sentiment inside yet as I am not quite sure how I want to use this .... maybe a winter card, winter birthday or just a thinking of you, with this image my possibilities are varied.



Here is this week's fabulous sketch by Arlana:


I know this will be a super busy week for most of us, but if you do find some time to craft, I hope to see you at SSW! I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and wonderful holiday with family and friends. We had a group of our friends over last night and it was wonderful to see them all and enjoy the laughter and joy we all shared.  I also want to say a special thank you to each of you that have made this past year such a wonderful one to share in our crafting world. My time here in blogland with you is such a special time to me and I so appreciate your visits and comments. Take care and stay safe and see you after Christmas!!


Card Details:
Paper: Gina K, STampin' Up, Memory Box "yuletide"
Ink: Copis and SU markers
Other: Queen B rhinestones, Hodgepodge ribbon slide-SU, Michael's ribbon, Spellbinders rectangle dies, Flowersoft, Stickles, Stardust clear pen
Image: DSB "winter Chole"

15 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the snowflakes with the great colors. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Patti! I love the winter color combo and the sweet image! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Colleen said...

Patti,
I'm really going to try to get this one in and I know just the stamp. I'm thinking spring!
Have a great holiday with your family.

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I love the buckle and ribbon!!!!

Linda Anderson said...

A beautiful card indeed Patti!! I love the browns and blues together!! And what a sweet image too! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Fab Patti! I also love the colour combo & that is one of my fav DSB images. Merry Christmas to you & your family :)

Genevieve

mulberry station said...

Patti, your card is just the sweetest thing ever!! I love the blue and browns together. This is one of my favorite images. I love the added snow. How cute! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs, Nancy

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super sweet image... makes for a super sweet card!

Kathie said...

Hi Patti, I do love your card, this is such a sweet image and can be used for a lot of occasions. The aqua and Chocolate work perfectly together very yummy. Take care and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana 11426 said...

Hello Patti. I sure do love your sweet winter card. That image is adorable and so are the papers. Love all the fab detail. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Thanks for all you do for me and the team. HUGS Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

What a sweet card Patti. I love this Chloe image and the colors you've chosen. The buckle on your ribbon is so cute - really nice touch. I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Pat said...

Lovely card Patti, love the cute image. Hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable Christmas with your family and friends.

Pat xx

melody said...

oh..i'm so lovin that color mix..yummy! what an adorable image..and colored beautifully! nice touch with the ribbon and buckle...and ok...that SNOW..is scrumptious!

wishing you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! may 2012 be filled with lots of love, laughter and sunshine...and may we all have another fabulous scrappin happy bloggin year! thank you again for all your inspiration!

hugz,
melody

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow - you nailed this color combo! and love that belt n buckle, and the pearls and flower soft - all your wonderful details!
glad you had some time with friends...so looking forward to being with you on SCH!
wishing you again a Merry Christmas and hoping that you and I an Olga can get together this Spring,
hugs wonderful friend (-:
Linda

CraftinGranny said...

Wow, wonderful card and so versatile. That buckle and ribbon really make this one pop and that image is adorable. Great choice of colors. Hope your Christmas was fantastic and full of love and fun for you. A very Happy New Year my friend. I so value our friendship and look forward to another fantastic year of blogging together. "Hugs"