Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bugaboo at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!



It's time for Sweet Sketch Wednesday with this week's sponsor Bugaboo Stamps who is giving our Grand Prize winner 7 digital stamps valued up to $21.00. How great is that?




Once a month we are visiting a sketch from last year and this week is that time, so here is Sketch 132-51:



I loved working with this cute image by Jodie, "Marshmallow Snowman/ Snowball". I used design papers from Memory Box's pack "pixie" loving the crisp, fun colors. I paired it with two shades of pink card stock from Stampin' Up which I stamped with versamark and snowflakes from Papertrey Ink's in the meadow set. I added Stampin' Up's dazzling diamonds everywhere, lol as I loved the sparkle on this card. The larger snowflakes were created using Spellbinders and Martha Stewart snowflakes layered, with the pink one dipped in glue and glitter.


Hope you will stop by the blog and see what the gals have created for you this week, we love working with Jodie's images from Bugaboo....please give them a visit.

Hope to see you soon, thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a cute image Patti!!! Love the soft pink colour and the sparkle on your card too!
Hope you and yours enjoy a wonderful Christmas as well as a healthy and happy new year!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is just a sweet little snowman and I love marshmallows and snowmen, so this is just perfect. Love the colors and your layout, just so cute.

Payne Holler Cards said...

i'm working so hard and missin so much!
just finished enjoying your projects I missed - so cute and beautiful!
sure you had a blast with your baking marathon...hugs
Linda

craftieodmae said...

now how cute is that!!!!! Love the layout too! We need to get together soon!!!

mulberry station said...

Ohhh Patti, this one is so cute. i love the pink color combo. I am so stuck on red and green I would have never thought that there are any other colors out there to use. I love all the sparkle and this is one of my favorite images at Bugaboo. He is so cute. Fabulous job!! Do you have snow out your way yet? We got a little more last night. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Patti! Love the colors and the darling image!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't go wrong with bug a boo images! This is just adorable!

Pat said...

Lovely card Patti, love the colours you have used and the super cute image.

Pat xx

Genevieve said...

Very sweet Patti! The pink is adorable. Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is soooo cute I just had to smile :) I love the image and the colors. This one is great for winter at anytime.

Jeannie said...

This is so pretty! I adore all of the pink and the sparkles with this adorable image. Have a great week!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

melody said...

lovin your take on the sketch...what a scrumptious color mix ~ lovin that touch of blue with the pink! and what a darlin image! awesome card chickie!

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Patti, absolutely adorable! I love this snowman and your pinks, blues and greens. Utterly fabulous! Enjoy your day.

Linda

Kathie said...

Hi Patti, this is such a cute card, I adore your pink and green combo very very pretty and such a cute image. Hope all is well with you. I still have a bit to do before Christmas and I have my 2 of my 3 sisters staying from Australia they are coming over for my brother birthday party on boxing day. I still have a couple of presents to buy as well. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana 11426 said...

Sweet card Pattie. I love your sweet detail and pink colors. Hope you have a sweet night. HUGS Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

What a wonderful winter card Patti. The colors are gorgeous together and the papers are beautiful. I love all the sparkles all over this card - bet its truly fab in real life.
Hugs,
Sharon :)