Friday, April 6, 2012

Vintage Doodle Pantry


Hello my name is Patti and I am an addict....to the Internet and you my online friends and yikes has it been hard to be without my computer since Tuesday morning! Rick said that he thought he would have to go get me something to help with the withdrawal, lol. Looks as if I am back up and running and hopefully will get caught back up on everything soon.

So glad you had time to stop by, I am showing you another new set just released this month by Laurie and Doodle Pantry called "Vintage Bicycle" and if you haven't been by to check out all of the new releases, please do and you can see all of this month's specials---the coupon has been extended through the 8th of April--- Here .

My sentiment, Be Original is also part of this set. I used Glitz dp's "French Kiss" on gray Stampin' Up card stock along with the satin gray ribbon and a chipboard from Making Memories.

Don't forget to join us at Doodle Pantry using a DP image to get this month's free set "Quirky Parrot". If you do not already own one of these wonderful sets....check out the Freebies Page but use a DP image, not just a sentiment.

Now, off for me to catch up!! Happy Day my friends and I am so glad to be back!


post signature

20 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this bicycle and totally love what you did with it along with the beautiful DP.

Carla S. said...

Glad you are back up and running, Patti! Your card is beautiful! I love the papers and the great image! Happy Easter!

Donna said...

Oh, I know how you feel. I always hate to be away from my computer on the weekend. It takes me forever to get caught up on emails and stuff. Very nice card! Love the background papers. Have a wonderful Easter!

Elizabeth Hart said...

You totally matched this image to the paper - looks great (don't you want to try and ride that bike?)

Lorianna said...

Patti
Hi my name is Lori and I'm an addict too!!!!! LOL
So glad to know I'm not alone!!
LOVE what you have created with this bike!!
The earthy tones are FAB!!!
Hugs

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Patti, I'm totally like you. Isn't it funny just a couple years ago we didn't even have computers. Now how would we live without them. =) Great card! So fun!
Hugs, Sarah

Marsha said...

It is crazy how dependent we have become to the computer. I had to go in for therapy last time I lost my connection for a week ! Heehee. Right now Iam out of town so I have a laptop but no supplies - trying to cope. LOL Love your card. Like the rolled corner. Have a good time catching up.

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely stunning Patti! Glad you're back up and running with your computer! Happy Easter too.

Linda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Patti, this is fantastic. Love your sketch and what you did with this wonderful vintage image. Glad you are back online. Have a wonderful Easter!

Betty Benton said...

Great card and image! DH's computer is in the shop. Thankfully, we have his mom's laptop so I'm not having to share mine with him!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I know how I feel without the internet, it is like I cannot even do anything, so glad you have it back. Your card is precious, love that vintage bike and you made it into a wonderful card. Have a wonderful weekend.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wonderful card and I really like the sentiment with it! Great vintage feeling...
Have a great holiday and have fun online!
Hugs,
Georgia

Barb said...

Lovely, Patti!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Welcome back to the online land of paper crafting:O). Your vintage bike card is terrific and the bow is wonderful!

Happy Easter!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great image and you sure built a beautiful card around it! Have a super Happy Easter!

Holly Young said...

Ilove love LOVE that bicycle! Awesome card!

Dawn Frost said...

Hi Patti, I'm an internet addict too, lol! I LOVE the antique feel to your card, gorgeous bow!

AllisonG said...

Perfect image for the vintage inspired paper!

Kathy W. said...

Great card Patti! I love the papers and the layout is awesome..thanks for sharing.

Lorianna said...

Excellent job on coloring this
I love the colors, and great layout:)
Many Blessings