Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!


Welcome to another fabulous Wednesday and this week's sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday . We are sponsored this week by Sassy Cheryl's Digis and the Grand Prize winner will win a $5 gift certificate to her shop. Please be sure and leave a comment at the SSW blog to be eligible when you post your card.

Here in her own words is a bit about her and her designs:

Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.


I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do! It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)


Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images.

Thanks for playing along this week… happy coloring!

Arlana's sketch:


I loved creating with both this sketch and my fab image "Birdhouses on the Hill" which I colored with both Tim Holtz distress inks and Stampin' Up markers. I used papers from a DCWV scrapbook in a stack book which also supplied my embellishments and sentiment. A piece of scrap ribbon that matched and I was done!!

Stop by the SSW blog and see the great cards using these images from Sassy Cheryl's and then link up your creation for us to see, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

Happy Day.....


post signature

16 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Patti this is a great card and such a wonderful image which you could used for numerous cards. Love your colour combo and your pretty embellishments. Take care and wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card...love Sassy Cheryl's images. Love your coloring and design. Hugs!

Heide said...

Patti,
So cute and Springy! Love the cute little flowers by the smile. Have a Happy Easter.
Hugs, Heide

Carla S. said...

This is such a happy card, Patti! Wonderful coloring and design! Have a happy Easter!

Pat said...

Hi Patti, What a cute image, love it, super colouring and lovely sentiment.

Pat xx

Betty Benton said...

Sweet card -- love the little birdhouses!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I was going to say this is such a sweet card, but I see that has been used before, so how about this is cute and adorable card :) I just love the image and how you have it colored.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super sweet card! Love the sketch you used!Totally awesome!

mulberry station said...

Hi Patti, this is such an adorable image. I love what you have done with it. Your papers and colors are perfect. I love the green and blue color combo. I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family.
Hugs Nancy

CraftinGranny said...

It seems like forever since I've gotten around to visit you. Time is moving too fast for me and I can't keep up. The weather has been beautiful, the kids have been here helping get some much needed work around the house and yard. Absolutely no peace......LOL

Love this sketch and your card is so beautiful. I love the Doodle Pantry post, how very elegant. Hope all is well dear friend. Have a very Happy Easter. "Hugs"

Colleen said...

Patti,
How cute love the little bird houses.

Linda Anderson said...

Such a sweet card Patti!! Love the colors you used as well as those adorable embellishments. Funny how embellies can send a card into another realm of fabulousness!! Happy Easter Patti.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card, very springy & wonderful colouring too.
Happy Easter to you & your family :)

Genevieve

Glenda Atkins said...

I love the colours you have used on this one, and such a great image too. I think it (the image) would make a great moving into a new home card. Love it!

Jeannie said...

Your card does make me smile...so cute and so fresh!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

This has got to be the sweetest image. I love your polka dot ribbon and your polka dot papers. Love your sweet colors just adorable. Sorry I am late been a crazy week. HUGS Arlana