Monday, April 30, 2012

One Layer Cards




I am showing you two more cards that I created using Doodle Pantry images. The first is from Christ's Gift . I love the simplicity of this sympathy card. The cross turned out just the way I wanted and I hope you like it also. For my second card, I have used Laurie's Forget me nots which are coming out next month in color, but shh, you didn't hear it from me.  

I used Prismacolor pencils and oms to color both of these and simply added some gems to the flower centers. My Friends Forever sentiment is also from the same set, I added a shadow in word before printing out.

For beautiful, simple and quick cards you just can't beat Doodle Pantry. The value and choices in the sets is fabulous and we have a wonderful release starting in the morning....Tuesday May 1st! Be sure and keep an eye out for the goodies on the way.

Thanks for stopping in....happy day!

post signature

16 comments:

Pat said...

Two beautiful elegant cards Patti, both with lovely images.

Pat xx

craftieodmae said...

both are absolutley gorgeous!! Have a great day, we need to plan a play date!

Carla S. said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous, Patti! Wonderful images!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both are absolutely beautiful GF!

Daniele said...

lovely elegant cards Patti
hugs

Colleen said...

Patti,
I love your one layer cards. They are so elegant with a high amount of impact

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am so jealous that you and Olga can even think about a play date, LOL! And you have no reason to apologize to me. It is I who never get's here to comment. Love your one layers.

AllisonG said...

STUNNING!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Patti, your cards are beautiful! You should be happy how pretty the first card is! I love the jewels in the second card. They are both very striking!
Hugs, Sarah

Pat (mspfd) said...

Elegant simplicity. Both cards are very well done.

Glenda Atkins said...

Patti, your two cards are striking in their simplicity. Fabulous job!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Sooo lovely....and the forget me nots and the coloring and shadowing on letters is perfect. I always find doing a sympathy card the hardest to make and tend not to make them until I have to and THEN it's even harder. Beautiful CAS card speaks volumes.

Linda Anderson said...

Two beautiful one layer cards Patti! They are gorgeous!!!

Linda

Barb said...

Simple cards can be beautiful! These are great!

Dawn Frost said...

Oh Patti both cards are stunning! Love your colouring with the forget me nots.

Donna said...

Wonderful CAS cards, Patti. I really think these are the hardest to do but they say so much! Great job!