Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Digi Doodles Shop at SSW!



Hi everyone, I am so excited for this week's challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday , not only is it my turn to host/post at the blog, but we have Digi Doodle Shop as our sponsor this week. After having them as a sponsor sometime last year and discovering their beautiful images, I became a huge fan! I have purchased several of their designs and I always love creating with them. Let me show you a bit about them in their own words:

Digi Doodle Shop



Digi Doodle Shop is the results of a mother and daughter’s love for the arts and crafts. It was started a little over 3 years ago with a little more than 100 stamps, and has since then grown to almost 500 stamps. Joy (the mother of this team) designs realistic images, while Judy (aka/daughter) loves the “fun side of life”, and create images with a cartoon flair. Having these two complimenting styles have enabled

Digi Doodle Shop to offer a wide variety of stamps.

It is a real honor and pleasure to sponsor this challenge, and we look forward to seeing all the amazing creations. We thank the design team for their incredible creations, and wish all the participants the very best of luck in this challenge.

Thank you so much for having us, and again the very best of luck to all of you.

Sincerely,

Judy and Joy

  

Our Grand Prize winner will get a $10 gift certificate to their store, so be sure and join us this week and after linking your card, please leave a comment on SSW so that your entry is eligible.


For my card I used "Daisy Girl", isn't she the sweetest? I couldn't resist using a corner punch again to create my frame for her-  don't you just love this?

Here is this week's sketch by our own Arlana......


Be sure and stop by to see what the rest of the gals have for you this week, some real beauties and then get on to your creation....we'll be looking for you.


I am entering my card in these challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge 58 Just Because and you must use Pink

Crafty Sentiments Spring Creations using Pastel colors

Paper Pretties Use lots of layers 3 or more

Digi Doodle Shop Challenge 102 Something New--My image is new, new lace and a new technique using a corner punch to create a circular layer.


Card Details:
Paper- Stampin' Up old olive, scrap mauve, Basic Gray Green at Heart
Ink- Prismas and oms
Other: Martha Stewart laurel corner punch, Making Memories Noteworthy lace, Pink Paislee moth


post signature

25 comments:

craftieodmae said...

LOVE that image, and you have her colored so perfect!! All around gorgeous card my friend!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is gorgeous and so sweet. I love how you used the pinks and purples to color her, with that beautiful die behind her.

Heide said...

Patti,
Wonderful post and love you card. That is a great corner punch and I like how clever you go with it. Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Patti! I love the DP and the sweet image! Great coloring and card design!

mulberry station said...

Patti, I wondered where you got that beautiful border punch. I would have never thought to use a corner puch. It is beautiful. I love your image and fun added embellishment. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

The Other Patti Sue said...

AMAZing! So pretty!

Pat said...

Such a pretty card Patti, and a lovely image coloured beautifully.

Pat xx

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling little girl, in such a feminine and sweet setting! Very pretty colors and layers.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what a lovely card Patti!! So many perfect touches! Love your image and your frame around her. So elegant. Have a great day.

Linda

Daniele said...

what a pretty card Patti, love the colours you've chosen
hugs

Betty Benton said...

Absolutely stunning, Patti! You've used that punch beautifully, making a frame for your image, which is adorable!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Patti, This images always makes me want to go relax and enjoy the sunshine! You are so clever to use a corner punch to create this look! I also love your version of the sketch! Way to go to think outside the box! That is true creativity! Thanks for your post this week! Love those tulips. Bulbs are my favorite...just wish they would last all summer and fall.
Hugs, Judi

Adrian said...

So pretty, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Beautiful card! Loved how you did this with a corner punch too! Thanks for entering in the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge...hugs (-:

Jeannie said...

She's so pretty and I love what you did with the corner punch. I'll have to give that a try!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Glenda Atkins said...

She is adorable, and you colored her up beautifully. Love your design.That is a great corner punch!

coldwaters2 said...

This is so very lovely, the image is gorgeous I really like the colours and design, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty sentiments this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Genevieve said...

Stunning card Patti & I love what you did with the punch, very creative. Hope things are good with you :)

Genevieve

Kathie said...

Hi Patti thanks for a wonderful posting this week on SSW, your Tulips and so pretty such a lovely pink. Your card is awesome such a lovely image and I love what you did with the corner punch I such have a go. Great card very pretty. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Stampalicious said...

very cute, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop, hugs, martina

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is just beautiful, love the image and the way you colored it! That circle with the punch turned out wonderful.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the little toes on your sweetly colored image, such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Just because (must use pink)" challenge :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Another beautiful creation, Patti. I am loving what you have done with the corner punch. I have lots of different corner punches and will have to give your technique a try. If you don't mind sharing, what size circles do you use to get the repeat punching to work out?

Also, I just checked out Lilac & Lavender! Thank you. It is a fabulous resource!

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh how I love that image. You have colored her go perfection. Love your border punch so cleaver :) Have a sweet day!!! Arlana

Esther said...

Lovely card!
Great job with the border punch :)
Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!