Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Fun with The Stamping Boutique!


Hey there, I couldn't wait to show this to you...don't you love this cute image and I am not even a huge fan of Halloween, but I found this just adorable. It is from The Stamping Boutique " Witches Laundry Line"  and I am entering it in their challenge this week, which you can find Here .
They are having a recipe challenge:

4~different colors
3~different embellishments
2~different DP's
1~digital image
 
For my colors, I used orange, purple, red and green, my 3 embellishments are those super cute clothespins that I just got from Stampin' Up, the orange and white baker's twine and the felt leaves, for my papers, I used Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus and of course you know that I  am already in love with the digital from TSB.
 
Hope you guys are doing great and having a wonderful start to your week...I am off to watch some of the shows which are starting back up tonight. Love Hawaii Five-O. Take care and thanks for stopping by.
 
Card Details:
Paper: Stampin" up, Pink Paislee Hocus Pocus
Ink: Tim Holtz distress inks
Other: Teresa Collins Haunted Halloween trim, Queen and Co leaves, Stampin' Up clothes pins
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are so right... this is a super cute image! That's quite a challenge and you A'cd it! Darling card GF!

Patti J said...

What fun!!! This image makes me smile - so cute. Great card, Patti P.!!!

craftieodmae said...

now that is just awesome!!!!!

Heide said...

What a great card! Love the added leaves and the little laundry clips. so cute! Thanks for joining us at TSB.

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Patti! Love the papers and fun image! Love the clothespins, too!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Wonderful creation, I love how you worked all that in. The image is the best your right!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my goodness Patti, this is simply adorable!! Definitely to cute to spook!! Love the clothes pins and the leaves as your embellishments!! Fabulous creation!!

Melissa said...

I love this image too! :) Your card is adorable and I like those little clothespins! Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamping Boutique!

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Patti, indeed a great image
I'm glad you are joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT