Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's a SALE and a FREEBIE!


Good Morning!!

I know you are all busy after what I hope was a wonderful Christmas
but I do want to let you know about the sale now going on 
at Doodle Pantry .
Now through January 2nd, use code HAVEFUN2014 and
save 40% off everything in the cart (excluding gift
certificates - $2.00 min purchase) and don't
forget there will be a new release of items
on January 1st!

Also from now until January 1st you can go HERE and download
"New Years Birdie" for FREE!



It includes newly colored images plus new digital papers.

Just as a quick note, here are two cards that I made using one of this month's new sets Winter Birthday. I used the outline images and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers.



I also wanted to show you the tags that I made for my packages this year.


This uses Candy Cane Poem . Using the Cameo software I made
the candy image more transparent so that I could layer the poem 
on top, cut the tags, a bit of twine and ready for packages!

I will be guest designing one more month in January, can't
wait to show you what Laurie has come up with for next month!

From me and all of the gang at Doodle Pantry,
Happy New Year!





1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous cards and I love the tags!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!