Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful Snowman


I am posting this thankful snowman close to the end of the challenge at Crafting with Deedee's Digis but it is a try before you buy freebie on her site and since I downloaded it I wanted to play in her challenge. She asked us to create a thank you or thankful card and since I always need thank yous for after Christmas I thought this little snowman did the trick. My card base is Stampin' Up card stock layered with DCWV metallic card stock and some dp that I got in a card kit several years ago at Walmart. I used a Martha Stewart border punch along both. The image is colored using my Stampin' Up markers and glittered with Rangers stickles. Don't you just love the snowflakes, these are more of the ones that I picked up at Walmart in the Christmas decorations. There are 140 of these in blue and white in one bag for $1.50, isn't that a bargain.
Hope you like this and be sure and stop back in the morning for my Paper Cupcakes card.

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Patti, you sure did this little snowman proud, love the colors and the coloring of the snowman, so cute. Thanks so much for playing in the challenge, good luck.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is precious Patti!

Anonymous said...

Patti, this is terrific! Such a sweet card -- it will make a great thank you for after Christmas. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Crafting with Deedee's Digis, and giving our little snowman a try! :-)