Monday, November 15, 2010

Paper Cupcakes--Who's Candy?



Happy Monday morning!! Can you believe half of November has already went by?
I have an adorable image that you can pick up this week at TMITA to play in our challenge for Paper Cupcakes. It is designed by our talented Nina and called "Who's Candy?". Pat is hosting this week and her challenge is to use glitter and ribbon, I know there are lots of you out there that love glitter and hope you will pick up the freebie and play along with us.

My card base is GinaK Designs lipstick red with dp by Basic Gray "Jovial". I used the Spellbinder peony die to cut out my image which I colored using Prismacolor pencils and oms. The glitter is Rangers stickles. The glittered red snowflake is one of my new Walmart stash. I decided to cut 3 pieces of ribbon from American Crafts and layer behind the image for a different look.

OK, it's your turn to show us your creations, so go on over to There's Magic in the Air and check out the rest of the team and pick up your image. Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment if you have some time.

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
Cute image! Love that ribbon treatment.

craftieodmae said...

You did it again, this is absolutely awesome! Cute image and you do Nina proud!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This card is so cute, I love the image and how you colored it and that DP is so perfect with that little snowflake bling. Another beautiful card!

Pat said...

Hi Patti,

Beautiful card, love the bp and the super Nestie shape you have put your image on.

Pat xx

Jessie said...

Love how you used the ribbon and the cute snowman paper is perfect with the image!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautifully created Patti! I love the colors, the snowman paper all the glitter. "Hugs" Carol

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww this is just as sweet as can be!

Nilla said...

Love it, love the blue sky, looks so cold!! Hugs Nilla

Gloria Westerman said...

Aw!!!!!this is so cute......love how you did your ribbons......awesome job...

Debbie Schneider said...

This card is lovely - I love the colors that you used and the way you framed the image - it is really effective - the way you did the sky in the background is perfect as well - beautiful card!!