Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mojo Monday


Well thanks to a lot of you out there that I have watched play each week in the Mojo Monday challenge, I have decided this week to play along.


I have had this image from Clear Dollar Stamps for a few months and to be honest had forgotten about it. I printed it out this last week and thought that this would be a good time to use it. My side trim is some pipe trim that I bought on clearance at Walmart a few weeks ago. And if you are eying the pretty butterfly and postage stamp...it is some of the digital page that I purchased from Sharon at Plumrose Lane and heads up....she has a sale going on right now.


Well guys, if you have been with me for all 3 posts today....good for you, and I promise this is the last one. I am going to have an auto post on Saturday, fingers crossed it works. Off to do a couple more things and to bed early, I hope.
Hope you all have a great next few days and I will be seeing you soon!

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up baja breeze, Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection
Image: CDS Quiet Rocking Chair set with sentiment
Ink: SU markers
Extras: Ephemera Plumrose Lane, Making Memories brad, Fiskars border punch, Pipe trim from Walmart

6 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Wow, you have been very busy again creating such georgous cards for so many different challenges. Just got caught up on the 2nd one I missed earlier. Love the way you finish the insides of your cards so decided tonight I'd try it. Well, I got it backwards.......LOL It will have to do for now. Have a super good time!!! "Hugs" Carol

craftieodmae said...

Patti you out did yourself, this is jaw dropping gorgeous!!!! Love the image too, did you make it thru tjhe storm last night? Our power kept going off and on, I over slept this morning and now will feel behind all day LOL, have a good one!

Pat said...

Beautiful card Patti, lovely colours and super image.

Pat xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

You did a great job with the sketch... really made it sing! Beautiful card GF!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Your cards are wonderful:) all three of them! You've done a wonderful job of getting them all in GF.

Carole Campanile said...

Wonderful card. I really like the use of the braid. It goes so well with the chair. Colors are fabulous too.