Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's a Sensational Saturday


Here's hoping you are having a sensational Saturday wherever and whatever you are doing! It is certainly a great day for me as this is my third post as guest designer for Sugar Creek Hollow and I can only hope you are enjoying seeing what I am creating with their images as much as I am enjoying creating them. The challenge for this week is monochromatic and I know how some of you love doing those cards, so hope you can join us this time around. Remember, you can use any image, but if you use one of Tracy's from Sugar Creek Hollow, then you will be entered for the prize twice. She has some freebies, if you would like to try one before buying. This image that I have used is one of the new releases this month titled "Dressmaker Form Redo" and I used some dp and card stock from Stampin' Up in Groovy Guava. LOL, I don't even remember buying that package of design paper, but kinda glad that I did as I really like the combo with a touch of black.

I stamped a flourish stamp with Versamark to keep it subtle and used a couple of sentiments from a set from GinaK Designs that I think go perfectly with the dress form for the inside. If you have a few minutes, stop by and see what the rest of the team has been up to....know you won't be disappointed, as the talent in the DT at SCH is over the top. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will see you all soon!

11 comments:

Kerrie said...

Love the mannequin stamp... your card is gorgeous!

Donna Moore said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Love your choice of colors for this week!
hugs
donna

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your card is just so pretty and monochromatic is not something I have tried, so may just have to hop on over and maybe try it, your card just gives me the inspiration :) I am enjoying what you are making so keep on crafting!!! Have a great weekend.

Cec said...

This is so smart and elegant. I love the black bow.
Hugs!
Cec

craftieodmae said...

Well hon, it's another gorgeous card!!!! Love the image you used!

Pat said...

Lovely elegant card Patti, super image.

Pat xx

CraftinGranny said...

That's one sensational card Patti. I always love seeing the inside of your finished cards as they are always so elegant. Beautiful card for a fab challenge and a well deserved DT spot. Have a wonderful weekend! "Hugs" Carol

Plumrose Lane said...

Finally found my way over here for a visit and your creations are simply lovely! Do you sell any though an online shop? I just love sending handmade cards to friends and family. Let me know if you do ~ thanks!
Really enjoyed my visit~
♥Sharon

Tracy Vinson said...

Patti, what a lovely piece af art you have created. Love the classic, vintage, almost "black-tie" design. It's so good to ahve you designing with us!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a beauty! I missed your other posts... better go check them out!

Nancy said...

Patti, this is just so feminine and gorgeous!! I love what you did with this wonderful image!!