Monday, March 31, 2014

Vintage Vogue and Violet


Hello all, sharing my card using Sketch #8 at Stamplorations


The background was made by stamping and 2nd generation stamping with SU's 
Vintage Violet and flowers from Vintage Vogue.
I had a hexagon cut file that I cut the other day in Vintage Violet and it
worked beautifully with the sketch. I stamped a variety of 
Thank you stamps- all Stampin' Up on my strips and added
champagne pearls from Want2Scrap.


I stamped two more of the flowers and a sentiment from Gifts
of Kindness on vanilla card stock for the inside.

Well, better get back to the laundry.....have a great week.

6 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch! And the inside of your card is so pretty, too! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations - hopefully we see you here with our next challenge as well! Hus, Cornelia - DT

Colleen said...

Patti,
This one turned out really cute and I love the hexagon bg.

Pat said...

Beautifully designed card Patti, lovely background stamping.

Pat xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a gorgeous thank you card. I just love your take on the sketch.

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, give me a call when you can........

Anonymous said...

I love the monochromatic color scheme of your card, Patti! Gorgeous take on the sketch :o)

~Shery