Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Something else for Justrite



I have a dear friend that did me a great favor so in repayment for her kindness I created this prayer journal for her which I designed using the sketch at Justrite that I used for my card earlier this week. The challenge runs through tomorrow 6:00 central time so give it a try if you have some time and Justrite stamps.
They have some great prizes up for grabs.

JRSketch88

My journal was a find ages ago and taking a cue from the beautiful colorful flowers I used
the sets "Kalidoscope" and "Stitched with Love" along with matching card stock from my 
scrap stash. The berry red is textured and I added texture to the golden paper with an embossing folder.
A punched border, ric rac and some buttons across the top and my layered sentiment and heart which 
I colored with the Spectrum Noir markers and it was finished.

I love how this turned out and she seemed very pleased. She has a wonderful giving spirit 
and I knew she would put this prayer journal to good use.

Love my Justrite stamps, would love to have some more!



post signature

8 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

How thoughtful! She will treasure it...it's lovely and so dear

Glenda Atkins said...

Your friend will love this Patti for it is wonderfully decorated, very textured and adorned with a wonderful sentiment. It's lovely!
hugs
Glenda

Sheri said...

WOW! This is a very bold statement (my favorite kind)! LOL

Simply GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

craftieodmae said...

this is fantastic and I'm sure she thought so too, such a beautiful keepsake

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful journal! Love the colors and decorations. She will cherish such a treasure. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I love the vibrant colors. I'm sure your friend with cherish and put it to good use.

Holly Young said...

stunning as always, Patti!

Judy said...

Wowzer, what a great idea, and will be one I'll have to mark down. You did an awesome job designing this journal. Thanks so much for the super inspiration!

xo
Judy