Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Hosting Paper Cupcakes!


It is my turn to host the challenge this week at There's Magic in the Air Paper Cupcakes challenge blog and I chose an inspiration photo I found at Pinterest .  This site is for you to pin some of your favorite photos and things you love. Check this out if you haven't already.


My image is Nina's "Tulip in Bottles" and I colored it using my Stampin' Up reinkers and Tim Holtz distress inks. I also used an image from Gina K Designs that I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed using white embossing powder. I know my tulips are not a natural color but I am using creative license....lol. Hope you can stop by TMITA and see what the rest of the team has created.
I am hoping this is a wonderful start to your Monday and a great week ahead.

Card Detail:
Paper: GinaK 120lb white, chocolate and unknown dp
Ink: Tim Holtz distress inks and SU reinkers. Versamark
Other: Labels 4 by Spellbinders, white embossing powder SU

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a great inspiration piece and beautiful card!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card an yes, I love that site too!!!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh gosh, I can't believe I've missed so many of your posts. What a beautiful job you have done creating so many awesome cards. I'm so wanting back in my craftroom but with so much to do there just isn't any time and I'm so tired by the end of the day I haven't even been on the computer much.

Thanks dear friend for stopping by,the kind comments, and prayers. They are sure appreciated! Can't wait to get back to blogging and creating again.
"Hugs" Carol

Nina said...

Belinda, I especially love all the cards this week they are all so beautiful! This card is so lovely Patti and I love you went outside the box for your tuplip color. This is a lovely C&S card and your embossing add interest to your background papers. Thanks for being such a wonderful Designer Team member, I have certainly been blessed to have you and thankful for your commitment and talent you have shared with me personally. THANKS BUNCHES