Sunday, September 19, 2010

Clearly Delightful


I bought some images week before last when I had Laurie design my new watermark and I have been wanting to create something with them. You will find these at Doodle Pantry and I am entering my card at Laurie's blog where you will find Challenge #9 to use an image from Doodle Pantry. She also has some beautiful freebies if you would like to try one and give this challenge a go! I used her images Wire Basket and Psalm 145:8 for my card. Until just a few months ago I had not ever used a digital image before...I am finding that I enjoy these and the opportunities to use them in so many ways and sizes not possible with standard stamps. I hope that everyone is having a Blessed Sunday and enjoying your day.



cs- Stampin' Up garden green, dp Basic Gray Green at Heart
ink- SU watercolor pencils, Studio G glitter glue
Stamps--images wire basket and Ps. 145:8 Doodle Pantry, butterfly SU
pearls- Queen&Co
Spellbinders labels 4

3 comments:

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty colors and coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Clearly Delightful challenge.

L.Wilson said...

Beautiful card and soft colors! lovely accenting too. thanks for playing with us at CDBC9!

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulation!!!!!You won.....