Friday, July 30, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Lilacs


This is my first time entering a challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday . We were to make a card using some type of pin (clothes, stick, straight, safety,etc) on our card. I have a few sets of their stamps and love the images. Today I used their set "Lilac" to coordinate with my dp by K&Co which is mounted on a piece of brown card stock and then layered on to textured ivory card stock. I love this satin ribbon in the chocolate brown, it is so rich looking. My pin and pearls are from Stampin' Up's Pretties kit.
Stop by and play with me if you have time this week...the challenge is open until Monday Aug 2nd at 6pm ET.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
How wonderful is this, jawdropping display! Love that ribbon and the stick pin is to die for. Someone is getting a very special card.

Betty Benton said...

So very elegant -- good luck on the challenge!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Wowzers, someone will be doing the happy dance when they get this in the mail! Great job Patti!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty ! Absolute perfection!