Monday, July 5, 2010

Another card for DT call for TMITA


Hello All!
Hope your Monday is going well. I decided to enter one more card at the DT call for TMITA/PCC. If you would also be interested in trying out click here and go to the post at Nina's blog.
This is an image that I purchased from Nina the other day and I think it is adorable. My card base is SU old olive and I layered pieces of a retired dp pack from SU to match her sketch on a piece of real red. The image "Cozy and Bright" was colored with a mix of SU markers and Memento inks. I created my tag by layering pieces of ivory and real red and using my tag punch from SU. The sentiment is one that I recently won from Clear Creative Stamps.
One more Christmas card ready and waiting for the season. I know it is hard to think about that when the temperatures are near 100, but he was just too cute not to use.
Well gang, better run...one of our dear friends lost his Dad this week-end and we need to go to the funeral home tonight and I have a few things to take care of before then.
Be safe and talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Okay, loving everything about this one! The dp, your coloring and the tag!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely goregous!!! Good luck with the DT call. You would be fantastic!

Jessie said...

Wonderful Christmas card and good luck with the DT call!