Monday, June 21, 2010

StampTV challenges

Good Afternoon!
Hope it's a good Monday...I have 3 cards to show that I am entering for challenges at StampTV this week. The first is a sketch and I used my very first digital paper as the layering piece. It is a freebie at StampTV and it is very pretty IRL. Melanie did such a beautiful job on this set, Gifts from the Sea.


My second card is for Linda's challenge blast from the past, pattern embossing. Also my first attempt...I like this technique and can't wait to try it some different ways. I used Gina's Elegant Flowers and Nina's set Borders.




And my final card is for the inspire challenge which was a picture of a beautiful garden...I thought of this paper pack from Basic Grey as soon as I saw the picture. This card is so fast and simple, it would make a nice card set.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon! Please leave a comment if you have time.


3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Beauty, after beauty, after beauty! Your cards are all lovely I'd hate to have to choose a favorite!!

craftieodmae said...

well get em done girl. All 3 are awesome!

Chrissy D said...

All three are Gorgeous!!!