Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Karen's Doodles #14



This is my second post this evening, but I wanted to upload this card for a new challenge site that I found yesterday, as so often happens when I follow my fingers I am not sure how I got there. It is called Karen's Doodles and since I did not have any of her stamps, I used her latest freebie which is a digi of a kitten and mouse. Please check this out as I think she really has some cute images. The challenge this week is to use either dry or heat embossing on your card...I used my sizzix impression plate and embossed my real red card stock and mounted this on su black. The image was colored with my prismacolor pencils and OMS. The sentiment is by Gina K designs. I knotted a piece of black satin ribbon to finish it off.
Hope you will check this out....talk to you all soon!

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's gorgeous!! Glad you are making time to play!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is sooo cute! I love your coloring!

Theresa's Studio said...

Cute card....
Congrats on your win at Isabella's. Was a lovely card!

shulsart said...

Cute card, so glad you found us at Karen's Doodles. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun.

csroyal said...

Very nice card!! Good to see you at Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog!

Tracy said...

Thankyou for joining us this week at Karens Doodles. Such a sweet card! Hope to see you again next week.
Hugs
Tracy

Erin... said...

too cute!! the ribbon is the perfect touch! thanks for playing along with us at Karen's doodles this week! hope to see you again soon!