Monday, August 4, 2014

Beach Days Notes



Don't you just love these papers from The Beach House (found at Hobby Lobby -The Paper Studio)? I bought these in June while my friend Cec Wintonyk was visiting.
I showed Cec how I had created note pad covers in the past and fabulous
mind that she is --- she came up with the idea and measurements
for an inside pocket so that the pads could be replaced when
empty. Love this!!!!
You can find the one she created here , such a beautiful vintage
beauty which she gifted to me, surprise! 


I stamped shells on a piece of the design paper and the sentiment using a GinaKDesigns set.
The beautiful background piece was straight from the pad.


The crackle finish was made using Wendy Vechi crackle
texture paste, so pretty!
I also covered the top of the note pad with
another piece of the design paper.


Here is the inside pocket- layered with design paper
stamped with a border of shells and an added
punched shell.


Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you have a wonderful week.
hugs......

3 comments:

Cec said...

Finally - I have been waiting for you to post this beauty so everyone could see it and admire it as much as I do. Love the beach theme with all the great stamping and that wonderful paper.
Hugs!
Cec

Meggymay said...

A fantastic project, the papers look lovely.
Yvonne

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous,beautiful details