Friday, January 31, 2014

Feathers at Stamplorations


Here it is the end of the month and I am just now getting my card
posted for the Stamps and Feathers January challenge

This is from their blog :

Put your own spin on this month's theme -- as long as you use stamps in your projects (as opposed to projects without stamping whatsoever) and you include an element that you associate with "feathers" -- feather stamps, designer paper with bird or feather designs, feather or bird stickers, die-cuts, or embellishments -- we'd love to see them! 



For my card I used the feathered quill from Doodle Pantry's set
I have had this in my head for most of the month and just couldn't seem to get it made. That ever happen to you?
I used Spellbinders Fleur de Lis dies along with a lovely text paper from Glitz's
"French Kiss" paper pad with the notebook paper from Basic Gray's Manilla pad.
:


For the inside I used the very same quill image, I did increase the 
transparency level to lighten it so that anyone writing on the inside
could see their words more clearly.
Loved making this one....

Be sure to stop by at Stamplorations and look around, I have entered
all three of this month's challenges and I am keeping my fingers
crossed that I might be lucky enough to win some of their fun stamps.
If not, may just have to do some shopping.
Be sure to bookmark them and join in next month, I plan to!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for 
taking the time to stop by, hope to visit with you soon.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
What a pretty image, made to look so delicate by your choice of dies, layers and that yummy bow. I can see that image being used for many things.

sandie said...

so pleased you got around to making this Patti. Love your idea and the ribbon is gorgoeus. Great to see the inside decorated. Thanks for joining us STAMPlorations

Words and Pictures said...

How lovely - that quill is so delicate and ethereal - gorgeous card, inside and out.
Alison x