Saturday, November 24, 2012

Loving Vintage Christmas.....


I am so happy to have you stopping by for a visit today. 
I hope if you celebrate Thanksgiving that you have had a wonderful 
holiday weekend and if not, I hope you have enjoyed your plans for this 
weekend. I have!
Love seeing all of my family and enjoying sharing memories,
food and time together.

I have been a collector of antique Santas in many forms for lots of
years and this is one of my very favorite Santa stamps.

This week at Sugar Creek Hollow we are celebrating Vintage Christmas! 
How fun..... 
Please create a card or project in vintage/shabby chic style and you
will be in the running for a digi of our choice and the 
project selected as our Top Pick will have a chance
to be chosen as our Guest Designer.

I embossed my background and stamped on a handmade sticker
that I picked up at Walmart last year to add my sentiment.

Now off to enjoy the rest of my holiday.....thanks for taking the time
to stop by for a visit. I am still having problems with
my wrist and am trying to get around for a visit.
Please forgive me if I have not been by for a bit.
Happy Day......

I am entering the following challenge:

Crafty Creations Challenge Christmas is Coming

Card Details:
Paper: Rubber Cottage, SU cherry cobbler, My Mind's Eye Santa Claus
Ink: Memento rhubarb stalk, Tim Holtz Distress inks vintage photo and walnut stain
Stamps: Stampede Santa Collage, Clear Dollar Stamps Designer Label Christmas Tags,
SU Priceless (flourish)
Other: Bohemian Manor ribbon, pop dots

post signature

12 comments:

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, love all the layers and of course the Santa image is fabulous.
Yvonne x

Fliss said...

Beautiful card Patti. Love the image and layered panels and that bow is stunning.
Fliss x

Words and Pictures said...

Delicious, love the matted layers - and that Father Christmas stamp is gorgeous!
Alison x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Patti, love the design and the super Santa image. Enjoy the holiday.

Pat xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Patti, love your layout and the Santa image on the front panel! Enjoy your Holiday week-end! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
hugs
Glenda

Heather said...

I love the Santa image!! Beautiful card Patti!! I love the bow!!
Hugs
Heather

Judy said...

Oh, I just love this!! I love vintage too, and I really just sat here a minute to take it all in. GREAT CARD!!

xo
Judy

craftieodmae said...

Lov eit, all those gorgoeus layers!!! no one does vintage any better!

Payne Holler Cards said...

So beautiful! Love that gold embossing...elegant vintage (-:
Hope wrist is better soon,
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Love this thr colors and design just amazing so glad you're feeling better hugs lizzi

Colleen said...

Patti,
Love this image and I have it! Beautiful with all the layers and extra touches.

Amelia said...

What a stunning card Patti! The image, layers and ribbon are so stylish and elegant. Wonderful design.
Amelia x