Friday, June 29, 2012

Love that Kraft!


I have been wanting to create something using this fabulous tree image that I got at Shoregirl's Creations when she posted these as a Father's Day freebie! I just love trees and she has used these in several different ways, so be sure and check this out and give her some love for being so generous. You will love her blog!

I used this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

  
and I am also posting this to the Kraft Journal where this week "Anything Goes", just use Kraft!  

I created a get well card with Gina K Designs "Versatile Verses" set. Loving the CAS simplicity of this sketch and will definitely be using it again soon.

Hope you are getting ready for a fabulous weekend, I have an open house tomorrow at a local shop that sells some of my cards. It will be a scorcher here in Virginia so my main goal is to stay cool!

Happy Day!

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin Up crumb cake and Recollections chocolate
Ink: Versafine vintage sepia
Other: Stamps Gina K, Papertrey Ink button, SU linen thread
post signature

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Patti, Thanks so much for the sweet email letting me know you used my free images! I absolutely love what you did with it and love your pretty blog too. I'm following back!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Patti, love the natural look of the card and the tree is magnificent!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! I love the embossed panel and the beautiful tree image! Have a nice weekend!

Jen Brum said...

Wow! Lovely card Patti! I love that tree! It's so beautiful! The embossed background is so suiting! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Winnie said...

Such a lovely card..Popped over from ShoreGirls site. I love the use of the embossing with the tree image, and the great background behind the the tree...so glad I found you...

Linda Suarez said...

Wow! Beautiful card Patti! That tree image is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Purely scrumptious! Great card!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... love this card, the texture and tree image are wonderful and the script background works so perfectly!
Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... love this card, the texture and tree image are wonderful and the script background works so perfectly!
Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Unknown said...

Simply goregous...thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love that tree...great card with the sketch. You are always finding such great sources. TFS!

Cindy Hall said...

Great use of colors and images. I think this would make a wonderful "Man-Card". I love the coordinating texture, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Allisa said...

Wow, those are gorgeous digi images! I love how you incorporated the wood grain embossing. Your button with the twine bow is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous, congrats on your win!